Adventure Holidays Noosa, Sunshine Coast.
Noosa and the Sunshine Coast are jam packed with adventurous options for individuals, families and groups. Buy tickets now or phone us to arrange:
- Ski diving, “with your knees in the breeze, experience the adrenalin of up to 60 seconds freefall and an eagles perspective of the majestic Fraser coast”
- Jet skiing – “experience Noosa from the water with a guided ocean tour through the stunning Laguna Bay and spot dolphins on the edges of Noosa National Park...”
- Australia Zoo passes - “don’t miss the jaw-snapping action of the Wildlife warriors show at the world famous crocoseum!”
- Under Water World experience – “with over 10 000 amazing sea creatures and Australia’s largest collection of jellyfish!”
- High speed ocean tours – “you’ll be airborne with the taste and feel of the wind and salt spray in your face...mega fun for the whole family!”
- A Day trip to the worlds’ largest sand island – Fraser Island... “discover a world heritage wonder with an authentic Aussie BBQ lunch”
- Horse riding on the beach or around Lake Weyba – "enjoy the serenity and natural attractions of the Noosa region."
- A Whale watching or dolphin spotting cruise – “experience the beauty and power of the humpback whales as they play around on annual migration up close...between May and October”
- Hinterland exploration day trip – self drive or guided tours into the tranquillity of the Noosa Hinterland.
Read more... for the best 7 days on The Sunshine Coast itinerary.