With absolute beach front accommodation, a stay in a Noosa Beach House is a contrast to city living where you can do as much or as little as you wish. Stroll down a private pathway onto an uncrowded beach, relax by the lagoon pool or have a game of tennis.
- Direct beach access (no roads to cross)
- Lagoon style climate controlled swimming pool.
- Full size tennis court, racquets and balls.
- BBQ Entertainment area.
- Undercover parking.
- Online tour desk.
- Free WiFi
- Beach and Pool toys including boogie boards and buckets!
- Complimentary use of Beach umbrellas, chairs and towels.
- DVD collection!
- Bike hire, with attachments.
- Open fire pit lit daily during winter.
- Cold drinks and snacks available for purchase.
- Airport Shuttle bookings.
You can walk along the beach to the local shops and restaurants renowned for their friendly atmosphere or if you prefer bushwalking, explore Noosa National Park and the beautiful Lake Weyba or the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. If more action is wanted, there are endless options on the The Sunshine Coast including kayaking, surfing, sailing, snorkelling, skydiving, fishing and abseiling to name a few. Buy tickets now or read more...
The essence of a true holiday has been captured here at The Retreat, surrounded by nature. The Retreat offers the ultimate in relaxation, boasting one of the most serene beaches in Queensland. You'll feel like you've just stepped into paradise.