If you are planning to visit the lovely Peregian beach, here are a few popular holiday hangouts and activities for all kinds of travellers.
- Beaches – The unspoiled Pacific coastline is a treat especially at the Peregian region. It is very popular among surfers, fisherman and the locals. The beaches are quiet and, away from the hustle and bustle of the city which makes relaxation the key factor of attraction. The Noosa National Park is located very close by and you can take a walk through the walking trails and spot some great wildlife. Peregian beach is also known as the “Seaside village of Noosa”.
- Markets – Don’t miss out on the Peregian Beach Markets and the open air music of Peregian Originals. The market is very popular for its local arts and crafts, fresh produce and quaint shops that offer some lovely trinkets to take back home as gifts for family and friends.
- Accommodation – There are some affordable options for holiday accommodation Peregian Beach. Whether its luxury or spacious quiet place to stay and walk to the beach, there is a considerable range of accommodation options available.
- Shopping – Never miss out on shopping at Hastings Street, the style hub of Noosa. This busy strip is home to some of the most popular fashion labels and brands, one of a kind jewelry, household wares, art and beauty products.
- Restaurants – The restaurants and cafes are simply one of a kind. You can savour the best of the local cuisine combined with the best of local produce while experiencing the area's laid back atmosphere.
- Whale watching – This is one activity that you must not miss when visiting Noosa. If you are a whale enthusiast, be sure to book your trip to Noosa from May to October, when whale watching tours are offered.
- Other attractions – Noosa is centrally located and you can visit other attractions such as the Australia zoo, Eumundi Markets, Fraser Island, Ginger Factory, UnderWater World and Noosa Everglades .