The Retreat Beach Houses are pleased to be able to accept intrastate holiday guests again effective 1st June 2020. We are currently taking bookings for this time and can’t wait to welcome everyone back.
Due to current border closures, The Retreat Beach Houses are unable to accept bookings from interstate visitors prior to the 5th July 2020. This will be reviewed as more advice from the government comes to hand.
If you have become ill with COVID19 like symptoms 72 hours prior to your arrival, please cancel your booking, stay home, do not travel and seek medical advice. Cancellation policies will be waived for anyone who cancels their booking due to illness.
To assist Queensland Health in the contact tracing process should there be an outbreak in Noosa, you are required to provide us upon your arrival at the resort, the names and contact details for all guests staying as part of the reservations. We recommend that you use the COVID safe app.
At The Retreat Beach House we are making our best efforts to adjust to a rapidly evolving situation. With the present social and economic landscape, it’s hard to escape the uncertainty and anxiety surrounding the short-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
Book with Confidence
Given the extraordinary circumstances we currently face, The Retreat Beach House have adopted more flexible booking terms and conditions.
Effective 1st May 2020 (for bookings out of high and mid season), these changes include:
- Free of charge cancellations up to 2pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Any changes of dates for existing bookings can be made up to 2pm the day prior to arrival with no penalty.
Legislative requirements and for the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff, we have implemented various policies to ensure Social Distancing within the resort.
- The pool is open, however numbers are limited in the pool area.
- Maximum of 1 family group utilising the BBQ Area at a time.
- Maximum of 1 family group using the tennis court at any time.
- Guests are required to adhere to Social Distancing regulations as set by the State or Federal Government.
Safe guarding our Guests and Staff
We urge all future guests thinking of staying with us at The Retreat Beach Houses, to continue to stay informed and up to date with the current official advice given by authorities.The best place for this is www.health.qld.gov.au. It is extremely important that you cancel your reservation if any guest coming as part of the reservation:
- Has had symptoms of fever, dry cough, sore throat and fatigue within the last 72 hours.
- Has, within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone who is suspected to have COVID-19 infection.
- Has recently been testing for COVID-19 and not yet received a negative result.
- Has, within the last 14 days, returned from overseas.
- Has, within the last 14 days, travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot
We have installed Hand Sanitiser Stations throughout the resort. All guests are requested to utilise this hand sanitiser when returning from outside the resort.
Upon arrival at the resort
- Guests are asked to comply with hand and respiratory hygiene.
- Guests are asked to practise social distancing
- all payments for accommodation will be processed contactlessly, utilising the credit card provided as security for the booking.
- Please include names and contact details of all guests in email or SMS communication.
- All guests keys will be sanitised before being issued to a guest.
All accommodation rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to each guest stay.
Courtesy and Understanding
Due to COVID-19 government issued regulations, staff may make request to guests that are intended to ensure we are operating our business in a lawful manner. We request that all guests show courtesy and understanding to our staff.
Any abusive behaviour toward other guests or staff will not be tolerated and a guest may be asked to leave the resort.